Welcome to the Year Four class page
Miss Brown (Teacher)
Mrs Kelly (TA)
A week in the life of Year Four
- English and Maths lessons each day
- Arithmetic sessions daily
- RE Lessons twice a week
- Topic afternoons (non-core subjects: History or Geography combined with Art or D&T)
- PE and Science taught weekly
The following activities are provided weekly
- Spellings - words following a pattern to learn each week with their definitions
- Maths - twelve arithmetic questions covering the four calculation methods and fractions, decimals and percentages
- Additional tasks may be added such as Reading Comprehension, RE Scripture Detective work and tasks related to the current topic.
Setting and handing in
- Homework is set on Fridays
- This year homework will be set via Microsoft Teams.
- Homework is to be handed in on a Wednesday.
- Spellings will be tested on a Friday.