Welcome to the Year Six class page
Miss Godfrey (Teacher)
Mrs Lewis and Mrs Stevenson (TAs)
The following activities are provided in advance every half term in a homework booklet:
- Spellings - 10 words following a pattern to learn each week with their definitions. These can be found in the homework booklet.
- Arithmetic - set pages to complete in CGP book
- SPAG (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar) - set pages to complete in CGP book
- Reading Comprehension - set pages to complete in CGP book
- Children should also read and practise their times tables daily
Setting and handing in
- Children should only complete the homework activities for the current week.
- Homework is to be handed in on a Monday, marked as a class on Tuesday and returned by Wednesday.
- Spellings will be tested on a Friday.